Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

SAVE YOUR GOODBYES

Add Reply
New Poll

So Sings the Sirens, Siren's characters
Posted:Sep 22 2017, 05:19 PM
Vivian Rochelle Sinclair
Vivian is a very quiet, calm, and reserved woman with a strong air of confidence. She has the mannerisms of a perfectly trained soldier. She often comes of as cold or uncaring, almost robotic or brainwashed. If this very hard, cold shell is broken an adventurous spirit comes forth. She still shows no fear but now in the name of adventure and adrenaline, the heart of an explorer.

Her loyalty knows no bounds, she will anything in the name of the Corinthian Empire. If you are lucky enough to find yourself on her list of people she is loyal to you will never find yourself harmed with her around. Typically those on this list are superior officers and fellow members of her assigned force.

platonic She doesn't really have friends just allies. If you're ideals are in line with Corinthian ideals you can fall into this category easily, but don't expect to be close to her.

antagonistic If you are a rebel, augmented, or don't follow the empire's ideas you'll probably find yourself here easily.

romantic Only one person has ever reached her heart and they betrayed her and broke her heart. This category is nearly impossible to get into without extreme work done.

miscellaneous Vivian just recently got to the capital and is working a new job. Hit me up with all the plots if you wanna meet this girlie.

Assassin
Bisexual
Gothitelle Pokemorph
Military
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 23 2017, 06:40 PM
Okay, so I have two offerings for a friendly thread.

1) I play Blake McKinley, a relatively low ranked soldier within the military. He could be assigned to show Vivian around the military complex, where key structures are etc, as a grunt of the organisation. Alternatively, she could be asked to train recruits and he could be one of them.

2) I play Terra DeWitt. He is a police officer in the military. He could help her if she gets lost or perhaps she could get into trouble and he helps her out in that regard.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
Posted:Sep 23 2017, 10:27 PM
Salut, Siren

I have ALEXANDER DELACROIX, the right-hand of Ottokar's overseer Lucien Delacroix. He is formally/publicly known as the "First Secretary of the state," but unlike others of his "caste," Alexander can also act as the Overseer's proxy. This means that, when active as proxy, whatever Al says or does should be considered as the words and actions of the overseer. His only boss is the overseer, and the council cannot order him around as a result. What people don't know is that Alexander's other "title" as right hand (the "sword" hand) is almost literal, for he's also the overseer's personal assassin. No one else knows about this. Alexander is also a negation mutant (meaning his abilities negate other mutants' abilities); however, he'd have no affect on Vivian as she's a pokemorph.

I also have THE BULWARK who is, alongside phantom, one of Polaris' founding leaders. Polaris is a member-made rebel/terrorist group that is comprised of the minorities (pokemon and mutants). They are not particularly fond of "abominations" like pokemorphs. Bulwark is basically defined by his barrier mutation (that is quite liberal and colossal in size/capabilities) as it's gradually petrifying him. He barely speaks, doesn't focus much, and is slow-moving. He's been given the pet-name of "tortoise" for his slowness. They could have a fun/interesting encounter, potentially?

I also have Gabriel Rothschild whom I've yet to play. He's a pimp, a whore, a gambler, and a game master. I will probably alter his crappy app some day...

I don't have any specific proposals for you, but I thought I'd give you a shout out in case (:

Coder
Latin proverb
Clause Connector
One love, two mouths
Ergo
Posted:Sep 24 2017, 05:44 PM
terlim

I like the idea of a grunt showing Vivian around the local military complex. Or even any important points in the city that the military keeps tabs on or something like that.

ERGO

Until I get a better feel for how Vivian writes I'd like to avoid rebel leader conflict straight out the gate lol. But minor conflict with a local is fine you wanna do something with the other guy. If Alexander hears that a stand alone assassin has set up shop in the city by order of the military, he might wanna investigate her himself?
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 24 2017, 07:40 PM
Siren Gabe could use some plots, so let's go with that. (: Aside from assassination, what are some things or some places Vivian could do? (Or he could be a target for her assassination, but no death yet since I've yet to play him XD?)

Coder
Latin proverb
Clause Connector
One love, two mouths
Ergo
Posted:Sep 24 2017, 09:35 PM
QUOTE (ERGO @ Sep 24 2017, 07:40 PM)
Siren Gabe could use some plots, so let's go with that. (: Aside from assassination, what are some things or some places Vivian could do? (Or he could be a target for her assassination, but no death yet since I've yet to play him XD?)

She could probably be found just about anywhere in town right now kind of scoping the places out. It would not be unlikely to find her at a bar or shopping. If you want to start suspicion real quick (besides just being a pokemorph) he could find her in a odd spot, like atop a building or something. He could find her still in her uniform after leaving the military base and give her some hassle if he's that type. I guess kind of anything.
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 25 2017, 12:33 AM
Siren
Only issue with an odd spot is that he would also need to be in an "odd spot," and if he's there then why is it so odd? xD Gabe has no issues with pokemorphs despite being native to Ottokar after all, they make good money for them fetishists. If you have no interest in him being one of her targets, then perhaps we could do something like... if she were to pass him by, he could try to hit her up for a game (cards, dice rolling, etc.) or maybe set up a "trap" to get her indebted to him, and thus become a prostitute (likely not going to happen). He could also solicit himself to her she does look like a wealthy little lady. What are your thoughts?
Civilian
Mutant
Prostitute / Gambler
Ottokar
Ergo
Posted:Sep 25 2017, 10:44 AM
Didn't even think about the odd places not being odd if he could get there too haha. If you want him to be one of her targets he'd likely have to be a non-military commissioned target or she'd never stop hunting him. Or he is a military target and they decide he's not worth it at some point. Alternatively she could be at a bar and he tries one of his tricks on her, solicits etc.
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 25 2017, 05:49 PM
QUOTE (Siren @ Sep 24 2017, 10:44 PM)
terlim

I like the idea of a grunt showing Vivian around the local military complex. Or even any important points in the city that the military keeps tabs on or something like that.

I'm up for that! Who shall begin? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
Posted:Sep 26 2017, 12:15 PM
If you wouldn't starting that would be awesome but I can tomorrow if not. <3
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 26 2017, 07:36 PM
I can start today http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I'll get it done on my way home from work.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
Posted:Sep 27 2017, 07:43 PM
Siren Sorry, I didn't realise you replied.

Which of the two options would you be more interested in? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Coder
Latin proverb
Clause Connector
One love, two mouths
Ergo
Posted:Sep 27 2017, 07:48 PM
I have no preference either would make for some good character building, so whichever you prefer is fine by me. <3
Members
Human
Writer
Siren
Posted:Sep 28 2017, 04:44 AM
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene The Almanac Effect UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.