Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

SAVE YOUR GOODBYES

Add Reply
New Poll

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a quick update
Posted:Dec 25 2017, 05:21 PM
HI ALL!
Firstly, Merry Xmas and a very happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a great day!

You may have noticed that a site premium notification has come up. It should've refreshed automatically but for some reason didn't. I was looking into refreshing it, but it costs $80 and given there has been exactly one piece of 18+ content posted in the last year, I do not consider its value worth it.

As such, for the mean time, SYG is NOT a premium site and 18+ content should be avoided. Rules will be updated accordingly.

In other news, I plan to get a new skin and start readvertising in the new year :3 If anyone would be willing to assist with advertising, I will reward ye with five dollars for every ad posted. More on this will be posted in January.

Thank you for sticking with the site. It's been a quiet few months, but I believe that as long as we have people here, keen to roleplay, we can grow!

Cheers,
Terlim.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene The Almanac Effect UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.