Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Frey's Plotter
Posted:Dec 13 2016, 12:59 PM
If we can find somebody to fill the role, I'm all for it. We'll just have to keep in mind that they'll be dealing with an incredibly powerful, incredibly unhappy entity, and so may have to work out a solution or two so they don't, y'know... die horribly. But I'm sure we can come up with something.

Stardust
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Apr 20 2017, 05:31 PM
Hey, hey Frey! : D I like all your characters! Alas seeing as I can't have them all and you're probably pretty busy I'll settle for one! W-Would you maybe be interested in doing some sort of plot with Nyx and Voltaire? I'd like to see how they mix! ^o^ But if you're not down I totally I understand am willing to do other plots too!
Civilian
Mutant
Cafè owner
Lavi
114 posts
Posted:Apr 20 2017, 07:24 PM
Sure, I'd be up for tossing them together. Did you have anything particular in mind as to how/where they'd meet?

Nyx
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Apr 21 2017, 12:35 AM
Waaaaaaaaah really!? Hmmmmm well preferably anywhere considered a "civilian" seeing as Nyx doesn't seem to be the type to wander out in the wilderness. I mean she owns her cafe so that's usually the best place to meet, but we can do a bump into each other type thread as well (perhaps with a twist, maybe Nyx saw a bad future for him so she kinda butted in to stop it from happening?) I'm down for anything really!

Frey
Civilian
Mutant
Cafè owner
Lavi
114 posts
Posted:Apr 21 2017, 06:43 AM
Haha, yes ^^ Honestly, the bad future idea sounds pretty interesting, so if you want to go with that I'm game.

Nyx
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Apr 21 2017, 11:16 AM
Yay! It probably won't be anything too dramatic future wise, perhaps just some sort of accident that Nyx helps him avoid (unless of course you have something else in mind? I' not sure what sort of trouble Volt could get himself into that Nyx might be able to prevent) but anyways should I start it or you? ^o^

Frey
Civilian
Mutant
Cafè owner
Lavi
114 posts
Posted:Apr 21 2017, 02:17 PM
Mm... not really? XD; (I mean, pretty much half the city wouldn't mind killing the overseer's kid, probably, but idk if that's the sort of not-good future thing Nyx could do much about lol) But something smaller should work fine. Like uh... idk, not walking in front of a car or something? -shrug- Whatever works

I... definitely would not mind if you started >>;

Nyx
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Apr 21 2017, 03:49 PM
I apologize it's not the best but here ya go! Le Thread

Frey
Civilian
Mutant
Cafè owner
Lavi
114 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.