Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Frey's Plotter
Posted:Sep 19 2016, 07:56 AM
Hi Frey! I'm back and decided Jack needs to meet people! I see that you have a lot of military characters and I'm wondering if Jack could have an enemy in them. Any thoughts?
0 posts
Posted:Sep 19 2016, 01:13 PM
Okay, well... I have two characters associated with the military, and I'd be up for some conflict, so sure. Noah works as a combat trainer, with a hobby of hunting and killing military traitors on the side, and Voltaire is the son of the regional Overseer. Is there one in particular you'd prefer to thread with?

Jack Jaeger
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 19 2016, 03:03 PM
I really like Noah, he's a real intresting character!

Frey
0 posts
Posted:Sep 19 2016, 06:45 PM
Okay. ^^ Is there anything particular you had in mind for a thread?

Jack Jaeger
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 20 2016, 01:08 PM
I'm thinking Jack could be helping a traitor, as he would feel the traitor is now a Rebel too, and they could be caught by him?
0 posts
Posted:Sep 20 2016, 03:28 PM
Weeeellll... I dunno. If Noah has a target, he takes his time hunting them until a good opportunity arises, which would not include them having an ally who could get in the way. He tortures them to death, you see, and Jack wouldn't be of interest to him as a target himself, since he was never a military member to begin with.

Now, if he's the type to run around attacking military people/bases openly, maybe we could work something out? I could probably find an excuse for Noah to be there.

Jack Jaeger
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 21 2016, 10:11 AM
Yes, Jack is definitely the type to attack Military people, he and his Pokémon have even been caught sometimes but they'd always escape, usually with their guards heavily injured or poisoned.
0 posts
Posted:Sep 21 2016, 11:55 AM
Perhaps it'd be fun to give him a bit of a challenge, then. He could attack some place, and have an encounter with Noah, who happened to be there for some reason or another.

Jack Jaeger
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 21 2016, 12:59 PM
That sounds fun! So, who do you think should start it, me or you?
0 posts
Posted:Sep 21 2016, 01:24 PM
If you wouldn't mind starting, I'd appreciate it. It'd probably be better for setting the scene anyway, since Jack will be the one to really start things off.

Jack Jaeger
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
0 posts
Posted:Oct 5 2016, 06:27 PM
Shamelessly bumping because I could use a few more plots across the board, especially for Luca. Hit me up? Please? *puppy eyes*
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Dec 12 2016, 11:55 PM

So I know you're looking for plots/threads with Xerneas and man oh man do I have a plot for you. One of the loose ideas I have for a thread is Zahara trying to collect a DNA sample from a legendary Pokémon and sequence it, just to justify to herself that they're scientifically explainable and certainly not divine or worthy of worship. The question of the day is how exactly to lead into that, though, and I don't have any immediate ideas.
0 posts
Posted:Dec 13 2016, 08:05 AM
Oohh, that could certainly be interesting, if we figure it out. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Our first obstacle would probably be revealing Xerneas' identity/presence to Zahara in the first place. He doesn't usually give much away about who or what he is, although recently there have been a few incidents in which he's been seen using a lot of power. Although, it's entirely possible he could just be mistaken for a really strong mutant. If Zahara has an interest in those, too, we might be able to start there...?

Or if she's the type, perhaps she could take up the bounty currently on his head. She might not know it's for him specifically, as the description is currently very vague, but it could be a decent starting point.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Dec 13 2016, 11:58 AM

Zahara definitely isn't the type of person to look into a bounty, especially because her most recent brush with battle isn't exactly going over well for her. But, it does give me an idea. Maybe we could get a third party to act as a sort of middleman for this? Provided there's a player on the site competent enough to bring Xerneas in and willing to do it. The bounty said that he's suspected to be a Pokémorph, and that's definitely Zahara's area of expertise.

Lemme know what you think.
0 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.