Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Frey's Plotter
Posted:Jul 17 2016, 06:52 AM
Definitely not bumping because I'm lonely and in need of more plots for everyone in general.

Added Maia! Sort of.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 09:30 AM
Luca: Looking at Luca, I feel that perhaps Hooper has heard some rumors, and decides to contact the white sheep of the family, seeing how much is true, and potentially gain new connections and the like.

Maia: Oh, Clearly Hooper needs to contact her for some hacking job or other. After all, everything that adds finances for the rebels are a good thing, right?

Raikou: I am thinking that Hooper could have need of a courier and hires Raikou, and we have it develop from there, perhaps with Hooper starting to suspect Raikou isn’t exactly human?
0 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 09:36 AM
Luca: Now that could be interesting. XD Luca generally wants nothing to do with the family business, but he might point him in the direction of his sister if he's particularly persistent about gaining the connection. Even if he's not, it sounds like it could make for a fun encounter. I'd be up for it.

Maia: Normally I'd wonder how one outside of Polaris would contact her, but... in Hooper's case, we could probably pass it off as a ton of connections to people. I'm sure she'd be up for getting more money or supplies or whatever, but she might have to take the case to one of the group's leaders first.

Raikou: This could be interesting too. :3 If they met in person, Rai would probably be able to smell something off about Hooper, but might not say anything in his case. I'd certainly be okay with Hooper suspecting his own not-humanness, too. I'm curious- what might he do if/when he realizes who Raikou really is?

Azazel Hooper
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 12:03 PM

Luca: In that case, who of us should start that thread?

Maia: I'd say it'd be that as well, that enormous web of connections XD and of course she should take it to her bosses

Raikou: I like it. and well, he'd want to add him to his collection of course :3 what that means, well, we'd have to find out ^^

Frey
0 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 12:10 PM
Luca: I would be really extremely perfectly okay if you started. *shot*

Maia: Alrighty~ Shall we take this to Terl and Ergo, then, and see what they say?

Raikou: Ooo, I like the sound of that. >:3 Yes please~
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 01:15 PM
I'll start the two threads then, and we'll take the Maia one to them ;3
0 posts
Posted:Aug 16 2016, 11:41 PM
user posted image

Hellooo Frey !

I was reading through Noah's bio and I can't stop drooling at how edgy he is i'm so sorry. ;;

I have a super cute plot with him in mind so I hope you don't mind indulging into a bit of cuteness with my mareep, Dixie?

I read through his bio, and I figured that we could put two pieces together. Dixie during the war was fighting with her old trainer and hanged out in the infirmary with the injured soldiers. Maybe they could have met while he was recovering or during the war in general? Dixie is a pretty friendly sort of pokemon to humans, and you could compare her behavior to a friendly hyper active eleven year old. XD

I was thinking that they could have a thread where they met each other again and catch up as if they've met each other? Kinda like that scene from Forrest Gump if you ever saw it where he talks to the old lady sitting next to him on the bench about what in his life.(If you haven't seen that movie you totally should tbh it's awesome) I think it would be good character development for the both of them. Them reuniting, sitting on a bench and talking out what happened to them while they were separated. Maybe they could meet and lead up to him possibly catching her as his pokemon since she's considered an independent pokemon? It's up to you honestly. >W<
0 posts
Posted:Aug 17 2016, 07:08 AM
Hey Moondance :3

I'm so excited you want to thread with Noah, you have no idea. >>;

Anyway, I like the idea of the two of them having met before. All things considered, Noah is more than likely to have visited an infirmary at some point during the war, so it'd be fairly easy to justify their having met before.
A catch-up thread would be... interesting, I think. Noah's changed a lot since the war, and it's unlikely it'd be an overly friendly encounter, or even a willing one at all. I'd suggest cornering him first, because it'll be like pulling teeth to get him to talk about much, even if they are somewhat familiar. ;3
If she's registered as independent, I'm not sure he'd be able to capture her, but if she decides she wants to keep hanging around Noah, I'd be open to it.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Aug 17 2016, 12:32 PM
oooo awesome sauce!

I can easily start a thread if you'd like, just tell me where. >W<
0 posts
Posted:Aug 17 2016, 12:42 PM
You are a good person. T^T

Um... how about the Castle District?
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Aug 17 2016, 03:03 PM
Sure! >W<

Expect it soon!
0 posts
Posted:Sep 15 2016, 08:41 PM
I SAID THAT I WOULD HIT THIS AND I WILL.

So....characters!

Luca Cat is gonna be off the cards until luca escapes his hellhole, and TerraLuca will be much later. We've already got raikou and terra...

We could do TerraxNoah. I'm not sure what might work best, but we could have Terra encounter Noah killing someone and go after him, or we could have them work together on a case for some reason or another. Terra would have to see Noah at the scene and give chase, as he doesn't have a sense of smell strong enough to detect blood on Noah otherwise.

We could also do something with Maia and Phantom. We could have them do a mission into town to collect supplies, perhaps orchestrate an infiltration into a building to rescue some specific equipment? Maia handles teh cameras while Phantom sneaks in?

Xerneas and Diancie (and ideally Jira in tow) ...because I want to wind up a deer.

Perhaps an encounter between Voltaire and Phantom...I don't have many ideas for it, but it might work. I don't think another terra thread would work with volt, unless he got arrested agaiin. Thieves could rob him :| Diancie could meet him with a bar and wind him up.

I think the first two are the best ideas I've got
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Sep 17 2016, 03:03 PM
I meant to answer this sooner, I swear.

Now... I'm not quite sure on the Noah/Terra front either, but I suppose having him go after Noah after a murder could be fun, especially since you want him to lose faith in the government. Perhaps if Noah escapes after the first time, and Terra tries to pursue him through the system, his case could get shut down or something? And then... idk, if they meet again after that, it could make for something interesting, maybe?

Maia and Phantom would also be good, and the mission sounds fun, although I wouldn't mind having something with them just chilling in the hideout, either. She hasn't had one of those threads yet. X3 But yeah, I'm all for the mission. She can pester Phan about Bul while they're working. ;3

Winding up a deer would also be good. Maybe we can talk to Sage once his first thread with Jira is done/further along, and see what we can work out?

Voltaire and Phantom could potentially be fun, if they get to talking about the right things. Honestly, I could really do with some long-term stuff for Volt, so anything we can work out on that end would be great, but I'll understand if there really isn't anything right now. ^^;;;

terlim
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 18 2016, 05:01 PM
QUOTE (Frey @ Sep 17 2016, 08:03 PM)
I meant to answer this sooner, I swear.

Now... I'm not quite sure on the Noah/Terra front either, but I suppose having him go after Noah after a murder could be fun, especially since you want him to lose faith in the government. Perhaps if Noah escapes after the first time, and Terra tries to pursue him through the system, his case could get shut down or something? And then... idk, if they meet again after that, it could make for something interesting, maybe?

Maia and Phantom would also be good, and the mission sounds fun, although I wouldn't mind having something with them just chilling in the hideout, either. She hasn't had one of those threads yet. X3 But yeah, I'm all for the mission. She can pester Phan about Bul while they're working. ;3

Winding up a deer would also be good. Maybe we can talk to Sage once his first thread with Jira is done/further along, and see what we can work out?

Voltaire and Phantom could potentially be fun, if they get to talking about the right things. Honestly, I could really do with some long-term stuff for Volt, so anything we can work out on that end would be great, but I'll understand if there really isn't anything right now. ^^;;;

terlim

Noah Terra...I like the idea of Terra trying to track him, getting shut down, and having to try and investigate off the books. COuld make for a slightly extended plot and it'll certainly provide a dampener to his policing activities. I'd be up for that suggestion.

Maia and Phantom...No issue with a chillout thread XD I just figured you'd find a mission more interesting. In that case, we could have them doing some work or something in the colony (phantom works A LOT so it probably would be them doing something internally) then do a mission later.

Happy to wait on Jira.

I have to admit, I'm struggling on long term suggestions for Volt. None of my characters are quite in the right range for him, Cat wouldn't touch him, he doesn't like terra, Diancie would be a one-off, ditto to thieves, and Polaris isn't going to target him because Ethan's son. Phantom might want to befriend and use him to try and get some intelligence however, if it's possible to befriend him. I suspect the age difference might make Volt suspicious though.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Sep 18 2016, 05:20 PM
Slightly extended is good. I could use any kind of extended right now, honestly. T^T I'm game for Noah/Terra whenever you are.

And admittedly, a mission would probably be more interesting, but that's all Maia has done so far, so... XD; Figured a little variety would be good.

Yeah, I... I really don't know what to do with Volt right now. orz We might be able to get him to work with Phantom...? The age gap isn't too big, I don't think, so if Phan is careful I don't think it'll be much of an issue? I dunno.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.