Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Frey's Plotter
Posted:May 26 2016, 05:41 PM
Meet the Cast
Noah Grey
Military.
Serial Killer.
Mutant.
A cold monster among men-- or so he's inclined to label himself-- Noah leads something of a double life. Officially, he is a combat trainer for the Corinthian military, making proper soldiers of the ragtag idiots they send him. On the side, he works as the infamous serial killer known as The Major, hunting and brutally killing those who betray the military. Of course, most people only know him to be the hostile and aloof mutant with a penchant for biting words and harsh training methods. Beneath all the snapping and snarling lies... a persistent pessimism and burning desire for vengeance. Any redeeming qualities he has left, he often buries, though it may be possible for the right person to drag them back into the light of day.
The son of the dreaded Overseer, and something of a rebellious teenager to boot. Voltaire is all charm and ambition, with the smarts to back it up, and often uses both traits to his advantage. Presently, he is a university student with an interest in engineering, and works part-time as an intern for the Military's tech labs. He's also a bit of a science-fiction junkie, and tends to burn through relationships faster than his cigarettes. Small things that will piss off his father make him very happy, but he's less prone to getting himself into serious trouble than one might think.
Voltaire Delacroix
Military.
Student/Intern.
Mutant.
Luca Serratore
Civilian.
Sad Mafioso.
Mutant.
For a member of the Serratore mafia family, Luca lacks most of the traits one might expect of a supposedly up-and-coming mafioso. Truth be told, he'd rather not be related to any of the others at all, and tends to introduce himself as Luca Burke if he can get away with it. He is a quiet, gentle soul, and a devout follower of the god Ho-Oh. He aspires to be a priest when he's a bit older, but his family has other ideas, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for him to resist their will. Despite a generally pacifistic and submissive demeanor, he does have a few problems managing a sharp temper. However, he often tries to keep his thoughts to himself, for fear of negative reactions. He often finds himself alone, but worries that making friends would only drag more people down with him.
The youngest of the storm gods, Raikou is an energetic, amicable sort. He likes talking to people, and being on the move, so his current occupation as a courier seems to suit him rather well. Though he has quite a bit in the way of acquaintances, there are very few people he's actually close to, due in large part to a number of trust issues, especially with regard to humans. Even so, he has a way with words, and an ability to get along with most types fairly well. However, he tends not to take most things very seriously, which can occasionally get on people's nerves for one reason or another. Though sympathetic toward his own kin, he prefers not to involve himself in mortal conflicts, and so has shied away from both the Corinthian Military and the Ottokari Rebels. Although, given enough convincing it may be possible to sway him one way or another...
Connor Roth (Raikou)
Civilian.
Courier.
Legendary.
Sorin Elwood (Xerneas)
Civilian.
Professor.
Legendary.
Xerneas is... a bit of a character, to put it nicely. Years and years of working to ensure life goes on smoothly have left him rather cynical towards mortals, especially humankind. He's a prideful creature, and doesn't have a very good sense of humor, and as such doesn't have much in the way of friends, or even acquaintances. To many people, he can come off as, frankly, really bitchy. However, he is trying to improve his attitude, even if progress is slow. His duties as a god come before all else, followed by those he has as a university professor.
Maia is a very loud, rebel hacktivist. I'll give a better description when I feel less lazy.
Maia Ribiero
Rebel.
Hacktivist.
Mutant.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 9 2016, 06:28 AM
Shamelessly bumping because I am lonely because I could use some plots, especially for Noah and Luca. I promise I don't bite hard!
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 9 2016, 08:19 AM
^ She totally bites hard. Wickedly kinky http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif
-Will delete this post later, lol-

Author
Latin proverb
Clause Connector
One love, two mouths
Ergo
527 posts
Posted:Jun 22 2016, 09:13 PM

So, looking over these lovely people, I think Kyo could have some interesting things going with them.

seeing as Noah is a wonderfully efficient guy who cleans up among traitors, if nothing else, I can see Kyo try and set up a system where he get blood samples from the victims, and being a Telepath, I assume he'd be able to rather quickly find out about Noah's activities.

As for Volt, they are both inventors, they could swap ideas, have some lovely discussions and perhaps even work together on some project or two, Also, as a start, seeing as he is an intern, perhaps he was assigned to help Kyo with a project and they just start talking?
0 posts
Posted:Jun 23 2016, 05:29 PM
I do like the idea of Noah being given the occasional side mission of collecting blood samples, but I would strongly prefer if Kyo didn't find out about Noah's extracurricular activities all on his own. Telepath or not, Noah's occupation as a serial killer is supposed to be a secret, and I'm not sure Kyo is in a position that he'd be one of those in the know. We can discuss this further, though, and see what we can work out. My brain's kind of fried at the moment, sorry.

Annnd... Volt's not quite an inventor yet-- still has a way to go before then-- but if Kyo is into the same sort of tech, they might be able to have a conversation. (Volt is particularly interested in things of robotic or bionic nature.) And if Kyo works on tech, then we could probably justify the two of them working together on something. :3

Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 24 2016, 06:45 AM
Very well, a secret it'll be for now. And I agree on the blood sample missions, they do seem to fit his MO, even without knowing he is killing traitors. And well, Kyo makes both bionic, genetic and robotic projects and experiments, so I can easily see him and Noah have a talk, and seeing as he both work in the Tech division and Leads Zulu's own tech division, they would have reason to talk.

Frey
0 posts
Posted:Jun 24 2016, 06:55 AM
Alright, sounds good to me.

Which one would you prefer to do first? And also would you mind starting? >>;

Kyo Natshiwa
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 24 2016, 07:47 AM
Noah, and sure, I'll start XD

Frey
0 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:22 AM
Freybb! We should totally plot out the next thread between Mark/Noah after their mission thread ends. c:
0 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:35 AM
Yes we should!

... Did you have any ideas? XD;
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:44 AM
I was thinking that after the mission, (depending on how it goes) Mark could suggest Noah come hang out with him at his bar? (And free drinks. XD) And if the mission ends badly or something... idk. |D

This post has been edited by Raitei: Jun 28 2016, 10:56 AM
0 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:47 AM
That could work. Maybe he has some time off a couple weeks later or something, and goes to get drunk so he doesn't have to think about things. ;P
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:57 AM
-nods- Yeah, and then.. omg what if he gets black out drunk so Mark takes him upstairs to sleep it off? And he wakes up in Mark's bed? XD
0 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 10:58 AM
Pfffffffff... yesplease. Let's do it. >:3
He's going to be very confused and grumpy.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 28 2016, 11:06 AM
XD and Mark peeks in wearing an apron like "good morning sleepyhead, I made you breakfast :3"
0 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.