Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Press Start to Play [WIP], Terlim's Plotter
Posted:Jul 28 2016, 11:46 PM
0 posts
Posted:Aug 25 2016, 01:08 PM
So with Elias and Caterina's plot set aside for when I have enough to afford him, I do have a couple of potential ideas. I feel like Rey and Caterina could potentially have a rather interesting interaction, based on their respective personality types and backgrounds - even though Rey's really hard to plot, as much as I love playing him. Considering Caterina's distaste for the climate the Corinthian government has created, I'd guess wouldn't be walking around The Spire for lunch, where Rey spends the majority of his free-time doing overtime. They could potentially meet at some public fundraising function potentially? Or a shared contact's soiree? If Rey has a perceived obligation to attend, that's pretty much the only major socializing he does outside of work and his family. He doesn't fling, he doesn't drink, and he definitely doesn't mingle. I could see them easily being either mutually respected contacts or even the opposite. If their interaction went badly based on their business interests, they could very well become rivals, should Caterina consider a human brought up on welfare anything to consider.

This sort of plot could also even work for Diancie, though I find the likelihood of her and Rey getting on a little more unlikely with their allegiances being a little more set in stone. I'm entirely up for a better reinterpretation of either of these on your end! You obviously know who they might respect or dislike better than myself.

James, I imagine, is probably more aware of Diancie's activity as part of the rebels, even if his interaction hasn't evolved to where I imagine it being quite yet. If James' venues weren't such dives, I'd say she might have seen him open somewhere, but that doesn't quite seem like her scene. If they were to meet, he'd probably try to flirt with her on default, and could easily be persuaded into doing some rebel footwork if she's looking for help on her projects.

Though I'm sure this plot idea comes by a lot as a default thread starter, James is a mouthy idiot who, while relatively harmless, probably gets himself tossed in jail or at least confronted by the authorities. He's friendly enough, but definitely doesn't know how to stop behaving like he's eighteen. Terra could have had a couple interactions with James, where James tries being friendly with him and starts asking how the promotion's going like they are regular buds.

I'm awful at plotting, but hopefully this is a good start? Add/subtract/edit wherever! I'd love any plots with your other characters as well!
0 posts
Posted:Aug 25 2016, 04:31 PM
I could see Rey meeting Caterina at a social event. it makes a nice change from the starter being a meeting over a loan and I agree that their personalities could make for an interesting reaction. The shared contact's soiree is more likely than a fund raising function, as Caterina doesn't really have interest in charity. We'll see if they work, personality wise, but I think a clash would be just as interesting, especially when Daga is thrown into the mix. He is Caterina's hawaiian shirt wearing, orange juice slurping, sunglass wearing raichu business partner, and he'll be at any function with her. I suspect a three way interaction could be fun.

DIancie is actually very adventurous and not especially snobbish. If she thought going to watch a venue would be fun, she would go. She went into the sewers on a mission because it seemed exciting. I can easily justify her being at one of Jame's events, though she likely would look out of place.

Terra does seem to arrest quite a few people xD A confrontation might be more fun than an arrest, if James is just skirting the line but not quite doing illegal. He'll wind up Terra's partner, Aurelius, if he starts making promotion jokes. Aurelius is a fairly insecure, overly noisy sylveon who is very high on pride.

In terms of other characters...Thieves could rob James/Rey. They really don't like humans much, so it would be a fairly conflict ridden thread if either decided to pursue.

Apollo will be a bit difficult due to his age, but his school could send him on work placement or something under Rey, potentially. Apollo wouldn't really like the work, but Rey having to monitor someone for a few days could prove interesting.

Phantom is my rebel terrorist and could bump into James whilst undercover. if he met Rey, he would be specifically looking for information, but I suspect it may be too difficult trying to persuade them to talk to each other.

I would be happy to do any of the ones you suggested, though possibly would prefer a diancie or a caterina to start with. Lemme know which one you'd like to try.

Rebel
TIME MUTANT
POLARIS TERRORIST
TERLIM
217 posts
Posted:Aug 25 2016, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I was having similar difficulties trying to figure out a plot with Apollo, as the cute Eevee puff is a bit young to skirt around James' social circle and Rey's just outright antisocial, though the placement thing could work for a future thread with Rey certainly! There's always fun in thieving threads, of course, and as for Phantom's reconnaissance, I similarly agree that those two 'opening up' probably isn't the most likely of courses.

Either is super tempting to start, but let's start with Caterina and see what kind of interaction we end up finding! Do you have any preference as to who starts? I'm good either way!
0 posts
Posted:Aug 26 2016, 11:22 AM
Cat works!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could start it. I can be a bit slow at getting them going, but am normally quicker to reply.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Aug 27 2016, 04:48 PM
0 posts
Posted:Sep 3 2016, 03:39 AM
Coming back to you on some old ideas we bounced at in Skype, but I let on the back-burner.

I'd be down with letting Gumi try his hand at hunting. Either Oralie (in WIP boards) or Lamia's kid would be best to try this with. Or if he dared try his hand hunting the most dangerous game, I'll hurl Jon and/or Gunther back at them.

Speaking of Lamia, by the way! I meant to weasel into the Police Force or the Military, at the suggestion of her "trainer." Perhaps one of Aurelius or- actually, Terra might do the opposite. Either would be fun, nonetheless.
0 posts
Posted:Sep 5 2016, 01:07 PM
As an FYI, Gumi would normally hunt in a group with, at minimum, Nox helping him. He doesn't really enjoy hunting alone. They wouldn't go after a human or Lamia (as she is, I believe, an electric type). Unless her kid is a different species...? Audino might be a bit big for them, but I suspect that if she's wandering in the wrong place, down some dark alleys, they might try it. A thread where they are, essentially, the villains, would be delicious.

On the Lamia front, I have quite a few threads with Terra soloing atm, so a solo with Aurelius might be fun. He could be paired with her to show her the ropes or something (and he'll complain about it). I think it might be a fun combo.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:May 9 2017, 08:34 AM
It's time for Thieves Vs Zahara 2: Electric Boogaloo!

I said I'd continue the plotline and a promise is a promise. My general idea for the thread is having Noir act in Zahara's stead for a lot of it, but communicating via the, uh, Codec transceiver implanted in Noir's ear. I'm thinking it would be best for the thread to take place at night, given that Alpha would be asleep. I'm thinking that Gestalt might come along to accompany her as a non-combatant, but I'm undecided on that plot point for now. Did you want the thread to take place in the Black Market again, or another location?

0 posts
Posted:May 9 2017, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (Stardust @ May 9 2017, 01:34 PM)
It's time for Thieves Vs Zahara 2: Electric Boogaloo!

I said I'd continue the plotline and a promise is a promise. My general idea for the thread is having Noir act in Zahara's stead for a lot of it, but communicating via the, uh, Codec transceiver implanted in Noir's ear. I'm thinking it would be best for the thread to take place at night, given that Alpha would be asleep. I'm thinking that Gestalt might come along to accompany her as a non-combatant, but I'm undecided on that plot point for now. Did you want the thread to take place in the Black Market again, or another location?

Sweet, the idea sounds good to me so far...and we should keep that name as the actual title xDD
In terms of location, I think it depends on whether Noir is purposefully going after them. If so, I would suggest setting it outside of the black market and instead, put it in the slums. They tend to find an abandoned house or a side street to sleep in, and if Zahara is trying to catch them off guard, tht'd be the best bit. For poaching reasons, they don't actually spend that much time in the market. Bit too dangerous.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:May 9 2017, 11:37 PM
Yandere Sylveon must met cop Sylveon someday.

I don't know what would happen, but I believe you said you were okay with Austrilus (sorry if I spell stuff wrong I'm on mobile) being one of Dolores' obessions?~ That would be fun.
0 posts
Posted:May 10 2017, 10:26 AM
QUOTE (Sundance @ May 10 2017, 04:37 AM)
Yandere Sylveon must met cop Sylveon someday.

I don't know what would happen, but I believe you said you were okay with Austrilus (sorry if I spell stuff wrong I'm on mobile) being one of Dolores' obessions?~ That would be fun.

Aurelius XD And yes, I'd be very okay with him becoming one of her obsessions. I think it'd be greatly... amusing >:) He hates me already I also quite like the idea of both him and his police partner Terra investigating one of her crimes.

SO
WANNA DO A THREAD? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif We could have them meet in an innocuous setting, where she seems sweet and friendly.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:May 11 2017, 11:10 AM
YES YES YES YES. <3

Can you start it please? :0 I'm horrible at starting threads xD
0 posts
Posted:May 12 2017, 06:38 PM
I did! it's called 'Sugar and Spice'. Tagged you.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:May 28 2017, 02:00 AM
Eyo! Recall your request for a Serratore thread, so I decided to respond here.

As far as that thread's concerned, the best possible way to do that is with Luigi asking Cat for help. Whether it's help with financial, organizational, or confidential information - or even help trying to convey a message for people who don't necessarily want to buy Gyarados. Chances are it'll be around Slums or Midtown; despite his clearance, I don't think Luigi's going to want to go full Castle district.

I'll be willing to start, regardless

EDIT: Actually...did Terra catch the drug lord in that one thread? I just might suggest a collab to take them down, but I recognize that it is rather plot-heavy.
0 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.