Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Press Start to Play [WIP], Terlim's Plotter
Posted:May 22 2016, 10:20 AM
Terlim' characters; scrolls sideward
A group of five pokemon, this team regularly hunts and steals from unwitting humans, morphs and mutants in the slums district. Not fond of human, they tend to be fairly cold in dealing with them, but more more receptive to pokemon characters.

Nox: Nidorino. A calm, quiet pokemon, humans happen to be a sticking point for this pokemon. He is very open towards non-humans and will support pokemon in need. Humans, on the other hand, he would gladly kick to the curb.-in relationship with Gumi-

Gumi: A violent, aggressive vulpix, Gumi tends to make enemies of people he meets. He is only nice to those in his pack and treats strangers with suspicion and hostility. like Nox, he does not like humans, seeing them as a threat. - in relationship with Nox-

Konny: The rational member of the team, Konny is often look to for suggestions and support. She takes a pragmatic, somewhat pessimistic attitude to life. While she dislikes humans, she will be polite to them and is generally most reasonable to talk to.

Alice: A bright, bubbly abra, Alice is rather silly and playful. She abuses her teleport relentless and has unsatiable curiosity.

Tilly: A timid, gentle chikorita, Tilly is a real scaredy cat. He is kind and shy, with a caring nature. He struggles in conflict and is trying to understand how the world works.

Caterina Settentrione is the eldest child of the Settentrione Mafia. An educated businesswoman, she works as a financier selling very high interest loans to very desperate people. In short, Caterina is a loan shark.

An opportunist, she often looks for other business activities. Her personality is that of a pleasant, polite woman, with a cold core. A mutant, her vocal abilities can compel others to obey her words. Her closest companion is a crass, tactless raichu named Daga. While he ribs her and she can be rather vicious back, do not be confused. They have known each other since childhood, and hurting one will earn the ire of the other.

set up what you want here i guess it will scroll should there be not enough space.
set up what you want here i guess it will scroll should there be not enough space.
THANKSJOEI
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:May 27 2016, 03:18 AM
To update
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jun 22 2016, 07:23 AM
Alright ya bum, I'm here for plots! ;P

Lessee... Besides the stuff we've already discussed with Luca and Cat/the Thieves, there's... maybe a follow-up thread for Raikou and Apollo? I think we discussed having them meet outside of work at some point, didn't we?

Other than that... Maybe we could toss Lu at Terra after Cat gives him the boot? Give him a poor, injured mutant to offer the couch for the night, or something (and for Relish to complain about, of course). Could be fun.

Uhm... We could stick Diancie with one of my legends? Get her into trouble with Rai, or piss off Xerny again. Or... I can see Volt flirting with her, and it ending badly, if you want to go that route. XD

If you're still interested, we could get Terra involved with the case of Stella's missing parents. Thought there might be some potential with him and Noah, too. All the hate.

Could maybe work something out with Volt and the Thieves or Apollo too, maybe?

Sorry for the lack of any solid ideas. >>;;;
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 23 2016, 05:54 PM

Theives reply:
• Lucretia: This could be interesting. She will likely find them uncooperative to some extent and may need to rely on her pokemon to start up a connection. They happen to hate humans (and do not distinguish between humans, mutants and pokemorphs), not that this should put off a thread as they’ll interact if necessary :3
• Hades: It would be interesting if she tried to capture them. I think ti would be interesting for them to trick her, or try to, and later realise that she is not actually human. Minds would be blown. A thread between thieves and police makes logical sense.
• Luna: Interacting with her pokemon could be interesting and would probably better lead to interactions with Luna…but it might be fun if they accidentally steal the wrong thing and she goes after them.
Caterina:
• Lucretia: A deal. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHA-ahem- Caterina would gladly offer funding to Lucretia if needed. She might even provide her with better interest than usual if it might earn further deals with the rebellion.
Apollo:
• Lucretia: It’d be reallllly interesting for him to be a double agent, but I suspect he’ll quickly say no, unless she threatens his brother. Otherwise, would Lucretia see incentive for kidnap?
• Hades: Apollo could go to her for advice, though with Luna it feels a bit redundant.
• Luna: Still happy about this. But Luna is gonna be dealing with Artemis at some point 
Diance:
• Lucretia: Diancie already supports the rebel, so we can definitely have this happen> Diancie is a bit of a risk because she’s so flippant and flighty, I could see Lucretia being assigned to monitor her.
• Hades: Diancie would love to go out drinking with Hades. We can try this.
•  Luna: I think Diancie would get tired of a silent person very quickly, especially if Luna is nervous. Angry luna going after her could be interesting.
Terra:
• Lucretia: We could have Terra go after her. It’d depend on what she’s done and his current orders. If she’s committed significant offences, they’re not having conversations xD
• Hades, Xander and Lt Black: Working together at some point seems logical, we could do this sometime.
Luna: I can see them getting along, but if she pulls stunts like in IC on a regular basis…nope. They got along before that, so it should work.
Aurelius:
• Lucretia: If Aurelius met her on his own, he would be absolutely shitting bricks. I don’t think she’d get a word out of him. Even with terra he’d probably clam up.
•  Hades: Again, she’d freak him out. It’d be interesting because he’d try and warn Terra and terra probably wouldn’t notice.
•  Lt Black: I know how much you want to rp them so we can do this at some point and see how they get along. My one hesitance is that the last time they met, she screamed at him and genuinely frightened him. He still feels a bit nervous in my head. If she is in the habit of doing that, it’s not gonna work.
•  Xander:  Sounds like the sort of pokemon Aurelius might like talking to. We can thread them as well, perhaps with Lt. and hades.
•  Harcourt: Could be that Harcout is asked to traing Aurelius a little. It’d be a weird interaction as Aurelius does not like fighting, and if Harcout is very crude, he may find him overwhelming xD

Responded above. Lemme know which ones you’d wanna do.

QUOTE (Frey @ Jun 22 2016, 12:23 PM)
Alright ya bum, I'm here for plots! ;P

Lessee... Besides the stuff we've already discussed with Luca and Cat/the Thieves, there's... maybe a follow-up thread for Raikou and Apollo? I think we discussed having them meet outside of work at some point, didn't we?

Other than that... Maybe we could toss Lu at Terra after Cat gives him the boot? Give him a poor, injured mutant to offer the couch for the night, or something (and for Relish to complain about, of course). Could be fun.

Uhm... We could stick Diancie with one of my legends? Get her into trouble with Rai, or piss off Xerny again. Or... I can see Volt flirting with her, and it ending badly, if you want to go that route. XD

If you're still interested, we could get Terra involved with the case of Stella's missing parents. Thought there might be some potential with him and Noah, too. All the hate.

Could maybe work something out with Volt and the Thieves or Apollo too, maybe?

Sorry for the lack of any solid ideas. >>;;;

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT PLOTS, BITCH?!

I kid.

Come back! COME BACK!

Follow up with Rai and Apollo could be good. He could help Apollo out from a racist attack or something. Or vice versa, rai could get picked on because he is definitely, absolutely a mutant.

I like the idea of terra helping Luca after Caterina ditches him. Terra would give him a space on the sofa, and even Aurelius would be sensitive. Probably. Maybe. Eh.

The idea of Volt flirting with Diancie and shutting her down is just...we gotta do that, even if it's a short thread. I'm not sure if she'd humour or laugh at him. We can toss her at Xerny or Rai too. Xerny...we'd need to do something different to last time. Does he ever visit night clubs? -waggles brows-

I forgot about the idea with Stella's parents but am still very happy and would like to do that thread idea!

Hmm. Not sure how thieves would interact with volt aside from stealing from him, which would repeat Luca. Unless they got into a situation where they'd have to work together for a bit. Perhaps Xerneas might catch them and give em a lecture? Or would he go 'meh' and walk on? I would like to do Luca follow up too.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jun 23 2016, 06:04 PM
FINE, I SEE HOW IT IS! *LEAVES AND NEVER COMES BACK*

Kidding, kidding... maybe. o-o

Anyway, racist attack! Yes! Maybe... Rai tries to help, and then they're both in trouble for not being human! Or one or the other. X3 But sounds fun~

To the couch with Lu! Eventually. X3 It'll be something to keep in mind~

It sounds amusing, having Volt flirt with her, no? >:3 We should find out which she does~
As for Xerny... no, he does not visit night clubs. XD But yes, we should figure out something different.

*forgotten* *unloved* *cries* Ahem. Yes, we should do this. :3 Right nao.

As for Thieves... this is true. Could be fun if we can find a way to make them cooperate for a while, though. Xerny could lecture them...? I dunno, unless they bother him or Mae directly, he might not bother.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 27 2016, 04:49 PM
Okay, we've decided to do rai/apollo and cat/luca.

We can do the other ideas later :3
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jul 21 2016, 09:50 AM
Hello, Terlim! Surprised we haven't threaded yet!

So I have quite a few ideas, but I'm not sure you'd want to read something of that size. I'll ask this instead: what kinds of plots are your characters looking for, at the moment?

EDIT: Well, you wanted the list, you madman. Well, here's every idea I could possibly conceive that I think might have more than four posts/thread. Note that ideas are pretty unlikely; don't hesitate to shoot these down. I already cut down three-thirds for being implausible or for using Remoor characters like a moron.

Thieves/Yuanfeng - Now here's a thread rife with dissonance. Any of the programmed reactions by Feng would differ drastically from those made the Thieves, I'd imagine. He'd almost let people take his wallet.
Thieves/Jon - Have no idea how Thieves handle vagrant men. My guess is avoid, though who knows where that could go.
Thieves/Bruce - Like cayenne pepper ramen; spicy, but with little substance.
Caterina/Lamia - The rare Pokemon with money and even some power by proxy. There's also the possibility she tries to negotiate a loan, times getting rough, though I can't imagine anything but Lamia getting shot. Not that this is a bad thing.
Caterina/Maya - Brief possibility of cooperation.
Caterina/Yuuki - If Caterina ever has thinks of a use for a salty trash-processor that's some ten feet tall, the means are open. Yuuki has opened the floodgates to rebellion.
Apollo/Yuanfeng - In the event that Yuanfeng catches Apollo studying, he may just be curious enough to wonder what the Morphs learn in school.
Apollo/Maxine - Could be fun. Could see the two trying to parse through. Could well see them trying to join up for a mission to increase their worth and respect among the military.
An organization which may prove fruitless
Apollo/Adolph - I remember briefly the IC shutdown by Apollo when facing down Razor/Lamia. Thread could well progress into the same - or lead to somewhere different. Might raise questions from both parties in an encounter.
Apollo/Maya - Any thread between these two would be quite short, and likely through the internet.
Eloise/Maxine - On a bad day, Maxine might just be observed by the diamond god. A thread where Maxine struggles on something personal, and is hardly aware that she's being watched.
Eloise/Yuuki - The old Splice's heard tales of a woman with eyes of gemstone, and might just get lucky enough to spot Eloise. What happens probably depends on what she'd think of splices, especially one as garrish as Yuuki.
Terra/Yuuki - Might encounter eachother in an opposing mission, if Yuuki's trying to smuggle some Pokemon out. Probably the least likely one of all.
Terra/Bruce - Yeah Bruce's rep is definitely putting his job out of reach. But if the two...err, wait. Would Bruce just get kicked out?
Aurelius/Yuanfeng - Two are remarkably similar. Could see cooperation between the police force and Feng on some task - be it for defense, power projection, or even plain cleanliness.
Aurelius/Lamia - Could see something in the same vein as Yuanfeng, albeit without the species separation. Lamia is willing to work with police, depending on the target. She just has to look somewhat trustworthy to do so.
Phantom/Maya - I've been suggested by Ergo. (All fair since Bulwark isn't exactly the talkative type). Maya isn't a woman that readily identifies as a mutant because those groups. Unlikely the two would figure eachother out at first glance, but through time I could see an attempt at persuasion.

If there's a character from Remoor you'd want over I wouldn't mind a thread in the AU board. $ is $.
0 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 09:59 AM

Well, clearly we should set up a thread with Hooper and Diancie for one, perhaps another wooing attempt by Hooper?

Clearly Cat and Hooper will have business too in the future, but that one we'll have to wait on as far as I understand, yes? ^^

0 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 06:20 PM
@ Ytter

Thieves/Yuanfeng -  The thieves do not normally steal from pokemon, so this probably wouldn’t work. Would Yuan interfere if he saw them robbing someone?
Thieves/Jon - You’re right, they would almost certainly avoid him. Might he try to capture them?
Thieves/Bruce - Meaning they could get into a fight? Might be a fun brief thread.
You haven’t mentioned Lamia. Any reason why? As a rebel pokemon, she might be the best fit for a bunch of pokemon who don’t really like humans
Caterina/Lamia – Caterina would be interested in her money, rather than her species. She isn’t a poacher. 
Caterina/Maya – This might be tricky unless they meet randomly
Caterina/Yuuki – I think she’d struggle with this one
Apollo/Yuanfeng – Apollo doesn’t really study xD Which might shoot this one down. I’d recommend poking Reqqy for a similar thread with Artemis.

Apollo/Maxine – Apollo is actually getting combat training right now, so perhaps they could practise together and meet up to go on a mission. I could see this one working quite well.
Apollo/Adolph – I don’t remember the shut down…so I’m a bit lost on this one. Can you remind me? XD
Apollo/Maya – A brief random internet chat thread could be fun. Think it’d be hilarious if they met up and she realised he was a stinking pokemorph of all things.
Eloise/Maxine – Diancie isn’t stealthy enough. She’d probably come right up toe Maxine to find out what she was doing.
Eloise/Yuuki – Diancie would be very curious if a bit disturbed.  It would be interesting to have this encounter play out.
Terra/Yuuki – Could do an encounter on a mission. Terra will strongly oppose smuggling.
Terra/Bruce – I can’t see them in a thread together for long, unless Terra needed medical attention.
Aurelius/Yuanfeng or Lamia – I’d be happy to try threading Aurelius with either of them, on a mission of some kind or in a casual setting.
Phantom/Maya – This suggestion would work very well. We’ll see how persuasive Phantom proves, but I would be happy to have Phantom try and persuade Maya to join Polaris.

@Doc
Threading Diancie and Hooper is a given, I think! We could start off with him encountering/hunting her down somewhere, perhaps in a bar or another location, and attempting to persuade her again. It'll be good fun.

Caterina could meet him prior to Jin. IT seems likely that they have already done business of some kind, as she sells assets procured onto the black market. If Hooper is a good buyer, they might have a good trading relationship already.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jul 25 2016, 06:26 PM
Have to say I agree. Lets have them meet at a bar or something XD

as for Cat and Azazel, I think we could set up a thread with the two of them doing some business, that and I do believe he's a good buyer ^^
0 posts
Posted:Jul 26 2016, 01:27 PM
Okay cool! How about we start off with Hooper and Diancie then do Caterina and Hooper after?
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jul 26 2016, 04:53 PM
I do like this idea :3

This post has been edited by Kyo Natshiwa: Jul 26 2016, 05:25 PM
0 posts
Posted:Jul 27 2016, 06:09 AM
Would you be happy to start it?
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts
Posted:Jul 27 2016, 08:04 PM
QUOTE (Terlim)

Thieves/Yuanfeng - Didn't phrase myself correctly; my bad. Meant to say Yuanfeng wasn't much in society, not that Thieves would take from a Hitmonlee. Either way. His reaction depends on what the Thieves steal, really. He's not going to go out of his way because Alice found some cabbage or something.
Thieves/Lamia - These two would probably fit better.
Thieves/Jon - He's never used Poke Ball. He could try, and would likely catch himself in the process.
Thieves/Bruce - Could see it. Not what Moon would've wanted but he don't exist, so
Caterina/Lamia - Was pretty sure Cat wasn't poacher. I'm struggling to find a situation for these two to interact in unless Lamia/trainer literally get shut out by most other dealers.
Caterina/Maya - Not seeing this without a tinge of luck, either. Maya's not experienced enough to covertly steal records, I'll note
Apollo/Yuanfeng - Whoops! Only other thing I could think of is a shared military exercise, though a Morph trusted to a fighting 'Mon is a hard sell. :|
Apollo/Maxine - I'd entertain a mission-thread between the two. What would they do? Investigate an area?
Apollo/Adolph - Ah. That shutdown was long ago, featuring Apollo and two Pokemon attempting to ease him from military drama
Apollo/Maya - Pffft! Alright! That'd be a fun, light thread.
Eloise/Yuuki - Disturbed would make a fair euphemism. Thread would work anywhere without a lot of monitoring, like...hm. Slums? Midtown?
Terra/Yuuki - Conflict ahoy. I'll wait for the walls to open.
Terra/Bruce - Fair enough.
Aurelius/Yuanfeng or Lamia - Leaning towards mission but a more casual setting would work. Feng's likely out in the Industrial district whereas Lamia sticks around Castle.
Phantom/Maya - Shoot! I'd definitely be down for an attempt! Feel free to

0 posts
Posted:Jul 28 2016, 11:46 AM
Awesome!

As discussed, we'll start with Maxine first.
Administrator
raichu
admin
terlim
620 posts

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.