Cecelia doesn’t like political, religious, or personal matters. They make her cry, don't make Cecelia cry. She also doesn’t like it when people badger staff for mod posts or to check apps (please use the tagbox under Links & Tags). She requests that people do not advertise or be hostile in the chat as well. If there is an issue, please contact staff privately. Let’s keep Cecelia happy and have a fun time! [Link to Cecelia]

This is the plotter box. He's currently without a name because his parents are rather lame. As one can imagine, one can plot in the plotter box, but RPing and other OOC dialogue are strictly forbidden. Please keep it fun for everyone.

Add Reply
New Poll

Seeking..., Frey's Want Ads
Posted:May 27 2016, 05:10 PM
FREY'S WANTS

A SIBLING
(First name of choice) Grey -- 26 years max. -- Male/Female -- Mutant -- Military/Civilian

**TAKEN BY SAGE**

The unknown younger sibling of Noah Elliot Grey, aka The Major. Their personality will be largely left up to you, as will their background, but there are a few important points that need to be there. They were born at least a year after the "incident" between their elder brother and their parents. Much to their parents’ dismay, they were also a mutant, sharing their brother’s stark white hair. Rather than allow them to stick around until their powers manifested, their parents abandoned them at an orphanage soon after their birth. They were raised there for a while. Maybe they were adopted, maybe they weren’t. I’m happy to help figure it out. At some point, I would like them to meet. I think somewhere along the lines, they will have become aware of their background and family history, while Noah remains in the dark. I’d like for them to seek him out and explain, so that awkward family bonding (or conflict) can ensue.
FC Suggestions: Archer, Fate/Stay Night; Soma Schicksal, God Eater; Koshio Karako, Deadman Wonderland; Niles, Fire Emblem; basically anyone with tan skin and white hair Mutation suggestions: something biologically inclined, like Noah's blood manipulation

A LOVE
Name of choice -- 19 - early 20's -- Male -- Human/Mutant -- Civilian/Rebel/Military*

**OPEN**

Luca Settentrione's best (and possibly only) human friend. The two have known each other for years (perhaps through school or family connections), and have become very close since their first meeting. Where Luca is quiet and reserved, he is boisterous and outgoing, so they should work well to balance one another out. His general history will be up to you, but he should be a native of Ottokar, and share at least some beliefs with Luca as far as Pokemon rights and other political matters are concerned. I'm happy to work things out in more detail with you, if you'd like. Keep in mind that I do eventually want their friendship to develop into a romantic relationship, so this character's personality will need to cater to that somewhat.
Note: As far as alignment is concerned, Civilian or Rebel will be far more likely, but we can try to work out Military if you really want to.

A PARTNER IN CRIME
Name of choice -- Age of choice -- Male/Female -- Pokemon

**OPEN**

I'm looking to give Maia Ribiero something of a teammate. They should be a fellow member of Polaris, and part of their Strategic Division, who frequently teams up with my technopath. Their personality and history will be largely up to you, but they must be a Pokemon. Recommended species are Rotom, Magnezone, and Beheeyem, but I'm open to other suggestions.

A Natural Enemy
name of choice -- 24 years min. -- Male/Female -- Seviper Pokemorph -- Military/Rebel

**OPEN**

Elias Finch's former (or still current) work partner, who was paired with him while he was still a member of the military (possibly as a social experiment. Neither is entirely sure.) In this case, opposites did not attract. They hated each other from day one-- and probably still do-- but were forced to cooperate anyway. Where Elias is driven by honor and instinct, this character is as sly and crafty as they come. The personality will be generally left up to you, but I would like them to be as starkly different as possible.
Now, as far as their current situation, we have a few options. They could have remained with the Military, and are currently taking great pleasure in helping to hunt down their former partner. Or maybe the person who implicated Elias managed to drag them into his mess, as well, leaving them on the run. Or... perhaps they are the double agent! I'm open to discussion.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jun 21 2016, 06:18 AM
Updated.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Jul 16 2016, 08:42 PM
Updated again.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts
Posted:Sep 10 2016, 08:20 AM
Added a claim.
Author
Frey
Frey
Still Frey
114 posts

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliations
dothack//Infinity Perish Song - join ussss Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU Kaleidoscope Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED
The "MMXVII" skin was designed and coded by ERGO & Terlim for SAVE YOUR GOODBYES use only. Mini-profiles and custom threads were coded by DOLLAR. Custom Forum Structure belongs to BLACK'S CODES.
All artwork, other coding, and role-play content belong to their respected creators.